The wedding season - 01

The wedding season -01

Hello my angels!!
 December is that time of the year when every second person I know decides to get married but this time it's my sister's wedding and I'm super excited to blog about what I wore to each and every function and all the fun begins with
"The engagement party ”.


Outfit:-

One can never go wrong with wearing a wondrous Anarkali to any Indian party. So, I wore a beautiful green and white Anarkali with hints of gold detailing on the top and I got it from a boutique named Kayal just a few hours before the function (talk about last minute shopping) ;)


Hair:-  


I personally feel that for the engagement party not much of hairstyling is required, so, I let my hair in its natural state with a twist braid in the front. 

Makeup :-


In terms of makeup a nice smokey eye with a mild lip tint and a tad bit of contour was all that I did because I wanted to save the dramatic look for the reception;) 

Jewellery :-



I felt that the grandeur of the Anarkali was a bit too much, So I went minimal in terms of accessories. A pretty pair of big gold chandbali earrings and a few bangles completed my look for the evening. 

Hope you guys enjoyed this post and do lookout for more  wedding Ootd posts in the future because I certainly am going to make good use of all the dress up sessions this wedding season ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Meshy Affair 🖤

Makeup essentials for beginners 🖤

Yearly Favorites 🌸 :-